Content Protection Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
Company: Live Nation Entertainment
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Associate Counsel, Privacy
Contract Type: Permanent
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's largest live entertainment company. With 550 million fans and operations in over 40 countries, somewhere in the world every 18 minutes a Live Nation Entertainment event takes place. We manage some of the world's biggest artists, produce some iconic music festivals, oversee world leading venues and, through Ticketmaster, operate one of the largest ecommerce sites.
Our global privacy team operates out of London, Los Angeles and Germany and is made up of a diverse group of people with skill sets from Legal, Risk and Technology backgrounds. Supported by a network of Privacy Champions across the globe, our team is passionate, hardworking, and collegiate. We create a fun working environment and atmosphere, focusing on doing right by our fans as much as we focus on professional development and creating an open working environment. Working at the crossroads of technology and the fast-paced world of live entertainment, no two days are the same. Our global privacy office is well respected within Live Nation and considered a trusted partner to the wider business.
Our goal is to maintain the trust and confidence of our fans, artists, employees and partners.
Our handling of personal information is designed to put the individual in control, putting them at the centre of all that we do. As Privacy Counsel, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a friendly, dynamic and experienced global team leading privacy issues impacting Live Nation Entertainment's businesses and offerings across the globe.
As NQ Lawyer, Privacy, you will have the opportunity to as a part of a dynamic, friendly and experienced global team on privacy issues impacting Live Nation Entertainment's businesses and offerings across the globe. We are about putting on the best experiences possible. Part of curating our services and coming up with exciting offerings is in designing products that respect fan security and privacy. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with key members of the business, engineering and legal teams on a variety of cutting-edge initiatives.
Reporting directly into the Privacy Office with an extremely close relationship with the wider Legal Division, you will be primarily responsible for:
• Supporting the reviewing and resolution of contentious matters – complaints through to settlement or potential court action
• Supporting and amending existing agreements with our clients, partners and suppliers to comply with the EU GDPR in alignment with our standard templates in close collaboration with LNE Legal;
• Monitoring, reviewing and assessing new laws and regulations, and providing timely advice regarding their implications to Live Nation Entertainment;
• Conduct training on and raise awareness of privacy matters;
• Through excellent communications skills, provide pragmatic legal advice, clearly articulating risks to confidently navigate the business through legal issues;
• Further developing our contracting standards, templates and guidance;
• Effectively and efficiently manage our relationships with external legal counsel globally;
• Work alongside senior legal and privacy leads on a varied array of matters (both contentious and non-contentious).
• Qualified solicitor (NQ-1 year PQE) as an associate at a top-tier law firm or in-house, with a seat in Data Privacy or related areas of law
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with
• Exceptional written and verbal skills
• Proven ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company
• Sound business judgment, and flexibility/adaptability to manage multiple wide-ranging matters, conflicting deadlines, and new areas of expertise as business needs change
• Demonstrated ability, in a positive, commercial and practical manner, to identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and effectively
• A can-do attitude with a proven track record of bringing business stakeholders onside
• At least one privacy qualification (such as BCS, CIPP, ISEB or similar);
• Further qualifications in supporting fields (such as compliance, audit, information security) a plus;
• Additional foreign languages a plus.
Live Nation is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.