Company: Live Nation Entertainment
Department: Information Security and Privacy
Location: London (Angel and Farringdon)
Reports to: Senior Manager, Privacy
Contract Type: Permanent
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's largest live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. With 550 million fans and operations in over 40 countries, somewhere in the world every 18 minutes a Live Nation Entertainment event takes place. We manage some of the world's biggest artists, produce some iconic music festivals, oversee world leading venues and, through Ticketmaster, operate one of the largest ecommerce sites. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Our goal is to maintain the trust and confidence of our fans, artists, employees, and partners. Our handling of personal information is designed to put the individual in control, putting them at the centre of all that we do and ensuring that we handle their information in a way that best serves them. As Privacy Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic, friendly, and experienced global team supporting and advising on privacy issues impacting Live Nation Entertainment's businesses and offerings across the globe. We are about putting on the best experiences possible for our fans and the Privacy team's goal is helping the business develop exciting offerings & products that respect fan security and privacy. You will work directly with the business, including our Product and Technology teams, as well as across shared services such as Legal, Compliance, Information Security & Audit on Live Nation Entertainment activities and regulatory matters.
Key accountabilities include:
• Responding to and supporting the information rights processes and procedures, including managing the privacy inbox and dealing with privacy related complaints.
• Managing and providing input into the Global Privacy training development, roll-out and reporting, in addition to working with the LNE data champion network to communicate privacy requirements to the wider LNE network.
• Working with the wider business and privacy team in maintaining the records of processing activity registers.
• Providing guidance and support to the wider LNE business on privacy related matters.
• Conducting privacy impact assessments on new and existing products and technologies to ensure risks have been identified and provide meaningful recommendations to the business.
• Development and creation of policies, procedures, and guidance.
• Supporting the global privacy programme with digitization of privacy procedures into OneTrust including breach response and incident management.
• Familiarity with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the UK Data Protection Act 2018 etc.
• Prior experience working in a data protection environment, e.g., Legal, Security, Audit, or Compliance department in private or public sector.
• Degree educated (technical degree or similar) or law degree strongly preferred.
• Adaptable, diligent and works with initiative.
• A can-do attitude with a proven track record of bringing business stakeholders onside
• Strong administrative skills.
• Effective time management, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and activities.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Experience with using and working day to day in OneTrust or other privacy management software.
• At least one privacy qualification (such as BCS, CIPP, or similar)
• Additional foreign languages a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpw8vx-3-235-195-196-42 in your application.