Premium Seating Staff - Ace Of Spades
Premium Seating Supervisor(Night of Show)- Ace of Spades
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Be present at every show to upsell available VIP inventory to concert patrons.
• Serve as a resource of information for VIP clients regarding their experience within the venue.
• Provide assistance for VIP clients regarding the timing of their arrival and concert times.
• Give proper recognition to Live Nation Executives and VIP clients to instill appreciation for their patronage.
• Coordinate operations on night of shows with Ops Director, servers and security.
• Build strong relationships VIP clients and have the ability to anticipate their needs.
• Maintain articulate vocabulary with the ability to adapt and socialize with current audience.
• Maintain exemplary and professional grooming standards.
• Required to occasionally work Special Events that are scheduled throughout the venue
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Working knowledge of high-end restaurant operations, seating procedures, guest relations, problem solving
• Experience in selling to high-end, VIP clients
• Skill in diplomacy, handling multiple tasks, verbal skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact and diplomacy
• Must have a flexible schedule
• Must be able to work in multi venues
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7wbo8-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.