Full Time Job
Premium Operations Supervisor
- Full Time
• Venue employee reporting Venue GM.
• Responsible for hiring and training of all non F &B night of show premium positions to service the Premium Club and Premium Seat locations- i.e. Hosts, Greeters, Ticket Takers, Security, etc.
• Maintains integrity of PSS program and ensures Premium team maintains open lines of communication to identify and rectify problems in real time
• Lead and manage group of 20+ (vary by venue) to execute premium hospitality
• Main liaison between PSS and operations team
• Participates in pre-shift premium operations meeting with PSS team, Club Operations Supervisor & Regional Premium F&B Manager
• Conducts all pre-shift meetings and assignments (boxes, club seats, Premium club, entrance gates, etc.)
• Monitors all Premium locations throughout the evening
• Surveys boxes to be sure boxes are not over capacity
• Conducts post show recap and relays feedback to PSS and operations team
• Works with BOM on ticket issues throughout show
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkvm00-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.