Brooklyn Bowl Nashville is following in the footsteps of the original Brooklyn location, noted as ''one of the most incredible places on Earth,'' by Rolling Stone. Brooklyn Bowl Nashville is the ultimate night out, with its groundbreaking integration of premiere music, 19 lanes of bowling, bars featuring locally crafted beers, and food by the acclaimed Blue Ribbon restaurant group. Located in Germantown, adjacent to First Horizon Park, home of the Nashville Sounds baseball team, the venue is Brooklyn Bowl's third location.
Wearing its homegrown values on its sleeve, Brooklyn Bowl is committed to locally made products, environment sustainability, and boasts an unprecedented combination of top-flight music, bowling, beer, and food.
The Porter will manage various tasks (outlined below) every day to ensure great customer service and that our operations run smoothly.
• Picking up trash before, during, and after hours of operations to ensure the cleanliness of the venue; including restrooms
• Stocking all necessary items before guest enter the venue
• Ensuring all recyclable items are properly disposed
• Keeping the venue safe by cleaning up any spills, including bio-hazard materials
• Make sure the guest seats are clean from any debris before venue opens. Move/return furniture throughout venue
• Update marquee signs
• Exceptional communication skills
• Positive, friendly attitude
• Sense of Urgency
• Time Management
• Critical thinking and decision making
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Work environment is fast-paced, loud and often stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Competitive compensation
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/(search: Brooklyn Bowl Nashville) for the opportunity to join the Brooklyn Bowl Nashville team! Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk7eq-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.