THE JOB US Concerts is seeking is seeking a Schedule/Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring schedules are completed and departments are appropriately staffed for events. In addition, they are responsible for processing and maintaining payroll records in accordance with Live Nation payroll policies.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Ensure all departments are adequately staffed for every event (adequately for each individual staffing level).
• Monitor and manage payroll.
• Accurately submit all hours worked for team members into payroll system for timely processing.
• Actively oversee staffing numbers with backup plans for hiring throughout the summer if needed. In addition, actively monitor attendance numbers and communicate staffing changes to department supervisors.
• Assist as needed with various shipping and tracking, etc.
• Oversee the issuing of all venue credentials, business card ordering, invoices, etc.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Ensure record keeping and proper filling of; Pre-Event Inspection Reports, Event Related Incident Reports, Workman Comp/General Liability Claims.
• Oversee the ordering, fulfillment and delivery of all venue gear.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1 years' plus of administrative experience.
• 2-3 years' plus of work experience in a comparable role.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Great attention to detail and ability to work against deadlines.
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
• Position requires sitting, typing, walking and occasionally lifting 25 lbs. plus using proper lifting techniques
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1424e-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.