- Full Time
• Communicate with crew members often for any staffing changes needed per management.
• Assist crew members with all payroll questions and issues.
• Accurately submit all hours worked for team members into payroll system for timely processing.
• Actively oversee staffing numbers with backup plans for hiring throughout the summer if needed. In addition, actively monitor attendance numbers and communicate staffing changes to department managers.
• Monitor venue call out line and report to department managers of daily call outs.
• Assist as needed with various shipping and tracking, etc.
• Oversee the ordering and issuing of all venue office supplies.
• Assist with invoice processing
• Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager and General Manager.
• Ensure record keeping and proper filling of; Pre-Event Inspection Reports, Event Related Incident Reports, Workman Comp/General Liability Claims.
• Escort media in/out during shows to proper photo areas.
• Assist with meet and greets when needed.
• Assist all departments where needed on a show day.
The expected compensation for this position in NYC is:
$16.00 USD - $20.00 Hourly
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful New York City applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in New York City or perform the position from New York City. Similar positions located outside of New York City will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the NYC Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjp7ve-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $16.00 to $0.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.