Research Manager, Marketing Solutions
London, United Kingdom
Company: Academy Music Group
Reports to: Senior Partnerships Manager
Working hours: Full time , permanent
Requires an individual with excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to be the driving force behind the delivery of high - level marketing partnership activations through AMG venues.
Supporting the Senior Partnerships Manager to ensure all contractual rights are delivered efficiently and effectively in-line with venue requirements. The individual will liaise with all internal departments and with employees of all levels within AMG including venue and area managers, marketing, bars, ticketing, digital, press and finance, plus liaise closely with the Live Nation fulfilment team and key clients to ensure all involved are working together providing key deliverables to fulfil contractual obligations.
Individual must have the necessary skills to operate with blue chip clients and agencies and have a thorough understanding of the live music business specifically venue operations and brand marketing.
This is an exciting time to join both Academy Music Group as we gear back up for the return to live and look forward to engaging, entertaining and exciting our fans as we throw open the doors to our venues. The Customer Experience team focuses
on enhancing the on - site experience for our fans, artists and partners.
Critical to the success of our venue Customer Experience is to drive partner engagement that enhances and enables delivery of a frictionless engagement between Fans and Artists within our venues.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience (Example: Who you are?)
• Proven experience working in an account management team
• Previous experience in marketing or sponsorship for a music industry client such as a venue, festival, promoter, label, ticketing
or agency would be advantageous
• Admin wiz and process driven
• Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to plan and organise using initiative
• Awareness of the application of new marketing techniques including digital, social media and mobile applications
• Ability to work in high pressure situations, including high level skills in trouble shooting and problem solving.
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Love of music!
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success :
• Detail orientated
• Excellent team player but also able to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Willingness to go above and beyond the set responsibilities
• A problem solver
• Resilient, resourceful and tenacious
• Positive approach, flexibility and a can do attitude
• Strong willed
• High levels of determination, patience and drive plus a focussed eye for detail
What the role includes?
• Help, and where discussed, manage allocated accounts and brands, dictated by Senior Partnerships Manager
• Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered by co-ordinating and maintaining partner related marketing in venues and online.
• Assist and arrange venue visits and partner event activations as required
• Maintain competition mechanics and write copy for partner promotions
• Monitor and proof read partner communications as required
• Assist across the board with all marketing partnership requirements
• Represent AMG as required
• To carry out any other reasonable duties as required
• Update partner status reports
Academy Music Group (AMG) is the UK's leading owner and operator of live music and entertainment venues with award-winning credentials. Several of our historic theatres are unique institutions of British music and culture and our vision is to inspire artists and audiences by hosting unforgettable live performances.
AMG is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnmej-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.