WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Paid Search Manager II to be part of Live Nation Entertainment's Marketing & Data Team, which is responsible for ushering in the next evolution of live event marketing via innovative digital marketing campaigns. This role will coordinate the strategy, development, and execution of digital campaigns for Ticketmaster. This role will work closely with multiple stakeholders including channel partners, category managers, and external partners. This role will report directly to the VP of Digital Media.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Achieve/exceed ROAS targets through campaign execution and optimizations
• Monitor pacing and track progress to goal for 30+ active campaigns at any given time
• Identify test-and-learn opportunities and develop business justifications
• Contribute key learnings to internal and external stakeholder recaps and readouts
• Provide end user feedback on marketing solutions built by Product, Data, and Engineering teams
• Think strategically across multiple types of campaigns
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 4+ years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on Paid Search including Google and Microsoft
• Experience managing at least one person
• Proven track record using Search Ads 360, Google Search Ads, and Microsoft Search Ads
• Able to prioritize tasks across 30+ planned and active Paid Search campaigns at any given time
• Experience managing localized campaigns across multiple regions
• Exposure to tools including Tableau, Domo, Datorama, and Google Analytics
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or other spreadsheet tools
• Exceptional written & verbal skills with the capability of presenting key findings and learnings
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, or related field
• Affinity for the sports, music and live entertainment industry
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxk3x-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.