Full Time Job
Operations Support - Czech Speaking
- Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION – JOB TITLE
Location: Prague, CZ
Line Manager: Pavlína Stejskalová
Contract Terms: Permanent
The Client Support/Operations team collaborates closely with all the other internal departments, such as marketing, sales, field operations, customer care department and finance. The main responsibility of the team is to build and maintain good relationships with our clients (promoters).
The entire communication with promoters and venues related to event creation (meaning input of data on TM website), reporting and onsite support, goes through the Operations department.
This Client Support Specialist role is to deliver services to support all of our clients in the process of selling event tickets through our ticketing system.
You will assist promoters with using various Ticketmaster's products/platforms such as TM1 Events and TM1 Reports, to ensure they are able to utilize all of them properly and to make sure their day-to-day needs are being met, not only before, but also during and after the event takes place.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Communicate with promoters of cultural, sports and social events and with owners/coordinators of the venues (theaters, halls, concert halls)
• Input of event data into our sales system (Event programming)
• Provide regular reporting
• Maintain close collaboration with all of our internal departments to ensure we meet our client's needs and everything works smoothly
• Provide ticketing services (onsite event support) for promoters directly at the venue, and occasionally providing afterhours client support (on weekends and evenings)
• Learn about our products, company technologies and services to be able to present them effectively to Ticketmaster's clients and colleagues
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Communication and social skills
• Ability to multitask, proactive, logical thinking and ability to successfully handle multiple priorities at once
• Reliability and responsibility
• User knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
• Fluent knowledge of the Czech language
• Communicative English
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Focused on meeting deadlines, detail oriented, motivated
• Focused on results and meeting goals
• Excellent social skills; positive, friendly and sociable nature, not afraid to make contact with new people
• Excellent communication skills
• interest in the live entertainment industry
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqemq6-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.