Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country's preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Clubs & Theaters, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of assisting with venue business operations
What You Need:
• Minimum 2 years' experience as an operations supervisor or higher in a hospitality related business
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Must have a background in venue operations to include, production, special events and maintenance.
• Live music venue or event experience
What You'll Do:
• Facilitates proper communication and organization in the venue, as well as to and from the Home Office
• Provides overall leadership and support for all staff and management by creating the appropriate culture and character of the venue through his/her own personal and professional conduct
• Manages physical plant/facility to ensure proper maintenance and repair
• Maintains positive talent relations by developing a solid understanding of the music industry, to ensure that artists and industry representatives have positive experiences in the venue
• Ensures that all special events are executed properly, to the client's satisfaction
• Creates very positive guest relations/experiences in a manner that portrays an energetic, sympathetic image of the venue
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must be 18 years of age and possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8mx5-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.