The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting daily Music Hall operations with an emphasis in food & beverage, while maintaining a knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful attitude to all guests and team members. Assist in all areas of Music Hall Front of House Operations to help ensure a high-quality guest experience.
What You Need:
• 3-5 years' experience in a hospitality field such as restaurants, live event venues, nightclubs, bars, and/or hotels
• 1-3 years supervisory or operational management position
• Exceptional guest relations skills including conflict resolution
• Familiarity with effective food and beverage service techniques, sales strategies, and responsible alcohol service
• Knowledge of and experience with operational and financial planning and analysis
• Prioritization of duties and effective communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/issues at one time effectively, with an upbeat attitude
• Communicate well with team members and managers and foster an atmosphere of unity and camaraderie
• Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• High School Diploma required
• Experience in a progressive managerial position in food & beverage related industry
• College diploma in related field
• Working knowledge of Micros 3700, Simphony, Appetize or similar POS
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to work in an environment with loud music and crowds for extended periods of time
• Ability to move throughout the venue during the entire shift
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs. using proper lifting techniques
• Must be able to verbally communicate
• Visual abilities needed for detailed paperwork and observation.
What You'll Do:
• Analyzes information related to each show (such as ticket counts) to make decisions as it pertains to staffing levels, venue set up, and other operations related items
• Responsible for managing labor cost through proper staffing and schedule management
• Cost control on Food & Beverage including Liquor
• Review ongoing opportunities such as cost of sales, inventory par levels, and general policies and procedures in order to most effectively implement changes to improve operations and most efficiently allocate resources
• Ensure environmental standards are adequate (light, sound, room temperature, cleanliness, line of sight, table maintenance, promotional materials, etc.)
• Assist with monthly building inventory
• Assist with pre-screening potential candidates, retain, motivate, evaluate and direct employees to ensure they receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established objectives
• Ensure that all areas adhere to strict health code guidelines
• Assist in responding to and investigating elevated guest inquiries and or concerns regarding all shows, meet and greet packages, and amenities including PSS program needs (both advance and day of show)
• Work through and correct guest concerns and complaints regarding staff related situations
• Assist with developing monthly and quarterly specials, events, etc.
• Assists in investigating venue incidents and collects necessary information for risk management
• Maintains positive talent relations by developing a solid understanding of the music industry, to ensure that artists and industry representatives have positive experiences in the venue
• Ensures that all events are executed properly, to the client's satisfaction
• Ensures that all opening/running/closing duties are completed according to Live Nation policy
• Keep current on all Standard Operating Procedures and be able to effectively communicate them to team members
• Ensure responsible alcohol service per Responsible Alcohol Service training & Live Nation alcohol policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnm4n-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.