WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Financial Performance and Results:
• Meet or exceed budgetary expectations on all associated line items
• Cost control on F&B including Liquor
• Responsible for managing labor cost through proper staffing and schedule management
• Assist with developing monthly and quarterly specials, events, etc.
• Complete required paperwork in timely manner
• Assist with monthly building inventory
Recruitment, training and management of staff:
• Supervision of hourly staff and supervisors. Conduct annual evaluations and set goals for individuals and outline team action plans. Propose compensation recommendations to department director
• Hold departmental staff meetings to keep everyone informed of our problems/progress
• Maintain open door policy with staff
• Monitor progress of staff & management. Follow up/follow through to support to assist subordinates in reaching goals (continual coaching and guidance)
• Provide for ongoing training of staff as needed
• Oversee participation of staff in cross training/re-certification programs
• Maintain appropriate staffing levels - hiring, terminations, maintain disciplinary documentation per HOB standards, ensure complete and thorough training of all staff and management (department director sign off)
• Maintain positive staff relations (in all areas outlined in Manager evaluation form) Manages, coordinates and aids in execution/facilitation of all on-site training programs, seminars, operational rollouts and further learning & development needs (as per General Manager, AGM, HR Manager and Director of Training)
• Supervises all venue trainers, including all operations floor trainers and MIT trainers
• Conducts on-site Alcohol Awareness Certification classes as outlined by state, county and federal guidelines for that region
• Weekly/daily periodic review and check of new Team Member Training Certification Guides and MIT Certification Manuals
• Conducts all TC Wrap-up Meetings, 30 Day Blues Reviews and communicates follow-up information to appropriate levels of management
• Conducts Quarterly training seminars with in-house non-exempt trainers for development and motivation
• Attends at all training seminars, conferences and conference telephone calls as outlined by Director of Learning & Development
• Attends venue level operations meetings on weekly or regular basis as outlined by Director of Venue Operations and General Manager
• Completes schedules for hourly staff on weekly basis
Maintain all Standards Set by House of Blues:
• Service Standards
• Housekeeping - conduct walk throughs
• Meet or exceed health and safety requirements
• Follow all policies and procedures as stated in Handbook and manuals
• Maintain operational supplies
• Full compliance in venue, city and state alcohol policies and procedures
• Ensure Smooth Operations of Department
• Keep guest feedback log
• Maintain 86 logs
• Completes incident reports
• Staffs coat check area
• Maintain, coordinate, and maximize labor based on nightly changes in sales/business volume.
• Ensure environmental standards are adequate (light, sound, room temperature, cleanliness, line of sight, table maintenance, promotional materials, etc.)
• Perform daily pre-shift and post-shift meetings
• Provide for liquor pulls and ensure accurate accounting
• Coordinate and oversee private/special events per event specifications
• Assist with music hall, restaurant, retail, brunch and foundation room operations as needed
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
• 1-3 years high volume experience in fine dining/restaurant/or club operations
• 1-2 years supervisory or operational management experience.
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
• High School Diploma required
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
• College Degree in related field
• Responsible Alcohol Service certification
• T.I.P.S. Certified or equivalent
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced and has a moderate to loud noise level
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, weekends)
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, bending, stooping
• Ability to wear an earpiece for radio communication
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxovm1-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.