Office Manager (History)
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated with a proven track record. Driven and determined with an entrepreneurial spirit. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking, and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
You will have the opportunity to be apart of the opening team for Live Nation's newest Canadian venue, History. A state of the art venue, with a capacity of up to 2,500 and the goal of hosting over 200 concerts and events annually, you will play a big role in truly making this venue a Toronto staple. If you are ready be apart of Toronto's most memorable and historic shows then you better keep on reading!
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory controls, staff supervision and task delegation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems and reviewing and approving supply requisitions
• Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff as directed
• Provide historical reference for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records in accordance with Live Nation policies
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement as required
• Implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments in accordance with Live Nation policy
• Provide hourly employee scheduling assistance to venue management team as directed
• Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Coordinates materials and equipment for internal meetings
• General maintenance and support of office machines
• Ensure all office supplies are adequately stocked
• Coordinate office security administration
• Coordinate with Live Nation accounting team to ensure show accounting and petty cash controls are fulfilled
• Coordinates inventory and organization of all storage spaces
• Maintains all on site accounting and other filing systems
• Prepares bank deposits
• Provides daily reception coverage
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and remain organized
• Ability to prioritize, and manage projects with minimal supervision
• Advanced skills in all MS Office programs
• Positive attitude with demonstrated ability to take initiative
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvoz17-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.