Supervisor - Foundation Room
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Job title and summary that includes overarching responsibilities, as well as location (needs to be specific. If remote, we will need to post to internal boards the same day it is posted externally to be compliant with different state laws.) Try to make summary exciting, as this is the hook to entice potential candidates to continue reading and to apply.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
TeamMember Recruitment, Training and Development:
• Recruitment and Training of Department Managers and Supervisors
• Conducts annual performance appraisals of managers/supervisors
• Provides for development of Managers and Supervisors
• Conducts performance counseling and ensures Discipline/Termination procedures follow all HOB guidelines
• Ensures conflict resolution procedures are followed
• Ensure compliance with HOB Workplace Standards
• Facilitate proper inter-departmental communication and organization
• Assist and support TeamMembers in any of their job functions as needed
Ensuring Optimal Guest Experience
• Maintains appropriate HOB environment
• Maintain all HOB guest service standards
• Maintain high level of Guest Relations
Enhancing Revenue/ Controlling Costs
• Maintains HOB systems for all cost controls/inventories
• Assist GM in preparation of annual budget/planning process and Quarterly Operating Plans
• Develop strategies to Generate/Enhance Revenue
• Maintains controllable expenses and establishes effective cost control systems
Ensure Environmental Quality and Ambiance
• Ensures atmosphere is conducive to a quality experience (lighting, sound, room temperature, cleanliness, light of sight, table maintenance, VIP seating, etc.)
• Maintains standard operating procedures
• Ensures applicable health and safety requirements are met or exceeded
Essential Personal & Interpersonal Skills
• Capable of maintaining a positive attitude
• Maintains objective view in all circumstances
• Listens empathetically to Management and hourly TeamMembers
• Maintains organization and focus
• Takes creative risks to enhance revenue
• Behaves professionally to maintain/enhance positive image of HOB
• Thinks creatively to produce new possibilities in all areas of operations
• Maintains and engenders composure to assuage volatile situations
• Shows respect by considering the rights and dignity of others rather than just self
• Communicates assertively in a non-aggressive, candid manner
• Maintains personal integrity by abiding by and supporting the values and principals of the company
• Coordinates with marketing, talent and box office departments on special promotions and/or guest lists
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• (State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
• High school diploma
• 3-5 Years experience in high volume restaurant experience
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
• Previous experience with managing purchasing, receiving, & inventories
• Previous P&L responsibility and knowledge of accounting techniques
• College Degree
• TIPS certified or equivalent
• Responsible Alcohol Service certification
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Ability to lift 75lbs for liquor pulls, beer kegs, etc.
• Environment is often fast paced, loud and stressful
• Lifting and bending
• Able to wear a radio earpiece during the scheduled shift
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r717q6-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.