Director, Brand Partnerships
As part of the Marketing Services team, you will be involved in the marketing of some of the most exciting live events across Canada, featuring up and coming and established artists from around the world. Examples of past events include Beyonce, BTS, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Kendrick Lamar, Harry Styles, Michelle Obama, Arcade Fire, the Chainsmokers, Chris Stapleton, Rockin River Festival, Chasing Summer Festival, and many more.
In your role as Media Planner, you will create paid marketing campaigns, including digital and traditional media, for events and festivals across Canada.
• Research, budget, and plan impactful and dynamic paid marketing plans over thousands of campaigns to support hundreds of concerts and festivals across Canada.
• Work with media and vendors to create big look and high impact tour launches and new opportunities to successfully promote national concerts and tours.
• Develop and execute cohesive and highly effective targeting strategies and tactics across multiple channels to reach the right audience at the right cost to generate sales.
• Work with team members to create exciting pitches for artists and partners
• Collaborate closely with and communicate across multiple offices, departments, and teams on planning, execution, optimization, and reporting of campaigns.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Services team on research, executing and testing new strategies and opportunities, as well as staying informed on current industry trends
• Organize, manage, and work within shared calendars, tracking documents, and project management platforms
• Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested.
• A minimum of 2-5 years related experience in digital and traditional media planning, including social, programmatic, radio, TV, and OOH.
• A strong understanding of DMPs, Ad Serving and Tracking Platforms and DSPs
• Strong experience with Google Sheets and Excel
• Experience with Asana or other similar project management tools
• A passion for events and marketing
• A proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively in a professional environment
• An exceptional ability to multi-task, stay organized, and self-manage tight deadlines and high volume
• The ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
• The ability to think strategically, creatively, and resourcefully
• Available to work evenings and weekends as required
• A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work well within a team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykw5m-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.