Live Nation is dedicated to building a world class marketing organization powered by world class marketing technology. Our mission is to connect the right fans with the right events at the right time. We aim to do this at scale for hundreds of millions of fans across hundreds of thousands of events with billions of tickets to sell.
As the world of online marketing continues to evolve, so do the technologies and the data required to measure the effectiveness of marketing. In order for Live Nation to maintain a world class marketing organization, it is important to ensure we are measuring the value and effectiveness of our various efforts to get our message in front of fans. In this role you will be responsible for defining a best-in-class measurement platform that will help drive strategic decision-making by providing meaningful business insights from data. You will standardize Live Nation's measurement practices across our various marketing channels, while introducing new, omni-channel attribution solutions to help focus our resources appropriately.
The perfect candidate is as obsessed with how the data is collected as he or she is with the data itself. This position requires someone with strong analytical and statistical skills, with a solid knowledge of digital marketing.
If you are someone who is motivated by driving value to the business, holds themselves to a high standard, is meticulously detailed, can work and learn independently, is tenacious in chasing down the people who can help get a problem solved, and loves working collaboratively – with no ego – for the betterment of a team, please apply today.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO:
• Collaborate with cross-departmental teams (Product, Media, SEO, Ad Ops, Marketing, and Technology) to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of the business and use that knowledge to shape and drive the data roadmap.
• Work cross functionally to author product requirements, user stories, specifications, workflow diagrams
• Plan/manage product roll-out and assist with the day-to-day operational support post roll-out.
• Work closely with data scientists, engineers, analysts, third-party partners and internal QA teams in multiple geographic locations to ensure quality, accessibility, and consistency of data.
• Provide thought leadership in digital marketing & analytics, attribution, measurement, reporting and data sources
• Take an active role in the data collection processes to identify and solve inefficiencies
• Be the subject matter expert for digital marketing attribution analytics, data, methodologies and insights
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• 5+ years product management experience
• 3+ years experience working with measurement and reporting solutions and with large data sets
• Familiarity with marketing channels (email, push, programmatic, paid search, paid social)
• Proficient in requirements definition, authoring epics, user stories and acceptance criteria within the Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Prior experience in eCommerce a plus.
• Understanding of the ticketing and/or live event industry a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, including executive level communication and presentation.
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and handle shifting priorities.
• Team-oriented, collaborative worker while still being able to work independently
• Detail oriented and meticulous about quality
• Creative, collaborative thinker with an ability to learn new things, assess problems and identify proactive solutions quickly.
• Ability to maintain a broad and big-picture view, and weigh varied/multiple factors when making product decisions.
• Proficient with SQL
• Proficient with cloud services for large datasets such as AWS Athena or Google Big Query a plus
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
• Bachelor's degree, MBA or CS Degree is a plus but not required.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law.
As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p9v8-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.