Director, Digital Marketing Partnerships
As part of the Marketing team, you will oversee all aspects of the marketing of concerts and events with a strong focus on promotions and relationship management.
• Quarterback the execution of self/co-promoted events as assigned; create and foster positive working relationships with partners and clients.
• Negotiate, develop, and execute marketing plans, including collaborating with Advertising Services department and various other external and internal partners.
• Liaise with partners to determine on-sale dates and sales budgets; oversee the Event Marketing Operation
• Develop and maintain relationships with media promotions departments and other industry professionals
• Create, negotiate, and execute individual promotional initiatives with media and sponsors; assist during the night of show
• Coordinate in-house advertising initiatives for all live events and assist with publicity strategies where applicable
• Develop and execute social media marketing plans in addition to traditional media promotions for events as assigned
• Order, manage, and coordinate creative for marketing campaigns, including for paid, organic, and promotional purposes
• Work with team members to develop and present exciting pitches for artists and partners
• Participate in special event projects and perform other related duties as requested
• A minimum of 2 years related experience in a ticket selling industry
• An understanding of Advertising and Promotional principles
• Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
• Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships
• Ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
• A creative thinker and self-starter
• Available to work evenings and weekends as required
• A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work well within a team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7w80k-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.