Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As part of the Marketing team, you will oversee all aspects of the marketing of concerts and events with a strong focus on promotions and relationship management.
• Quarterback the execution of self/co-promoted events as assigned; create and foster positive working relationships with partners and clients.
• Negotiate, develop, and execute marketing plans, including collaborating with Advertising Services department and various other external and internal partners.
• Liaise with partners to determine on-sale dates and sales budgets; oversee the Event Marketing Operation
• Develop and maintain relationships with media promotions departments and other industry professionals
• Create, negotiate, and execute individual promotional initiatives with media and sponsors; assist during the night of show
• Coordinate in-house advertising initiatives for all live events and assist with publicity strategies where applicable
• Develop and execute social media marketing plans in addition to traditional media promotions for events as assigned
• Order, manage, and coordinate creative for marketing campaigns, including for paid, organic, and promotional purposes
• Work with team members to develop and present exciting pitches for artists and partners
• Participate in special event projects and perform other related duties as requested
• A minimum of 5 years related experience in a ticket selling industry.
• Bachelor's degree in a Marketing or related area of study, or equivalent experience
• An understanding of Advertising and Promotional principles
• Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
• Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships
• Ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
• A creative thinker and self-starter
• Available to work evenings and weekends as required
• A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to work well within a team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y791-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.