Brooklyn Bowl Nashville is the ultimate night out with premiere music, 19 lanes of bowling, bars featuring locally crafted beers, and food by the acclaimed Blue Ribbon restaurant group.
We are looking to add to our team! Our Marketing Manager is responsible for providing oversight of our digital marketing strategy, including website, email, and digital/social media products, with the goal of encouraging consumer engagement through content marketing, street promotions and other marketing campaigns.
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
• Direct and manage show marketing: print, radio, digital, street, contesting
• Lead social media content strategy and continually expand reach and engagement
• Lead strategy around technology adoption to ensure business properties are dynamic, evolving, and authentic
• Drive focus on digital analytics ensuring Brooklyn Bowl Nashville is making informed
• Employ marketing strategies/tactics that expand beyond digital to help execute integrated
• Inspire a culture of innovation when working across marketing teams
• Deep knowledge of digital marketing platforms and social strategies
• Experience with marketing to consumers in streaming environment
• Proven record of managing innovative, successful email campaigns
• High comfort level interfacing with managers and artists
• 3-5 years of music marketing experience with an emphasis on digital
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
THE PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS LISTED BELOW ARE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION. THE ACTUAL EXERTION LEVEL (AND FREQUENCY OF USE) CAN AND DOES FLUCTUATE DEPENDING ON THE INDIVIDUAL TASKS BEING PERFORMED.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
• Ability to bend, twist, stoop, climb and stand to perform normal job functions.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html (search Brooklyn Bowl Nashville) for the opportunity to join the Brooklyn Bowl Nashville team! Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5510-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.