Full Time Job
- Full Time
Job DescriptionCompany: Cream Global Ltd.
Location: Liverpool and on-site at festivals and events when required
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Creative
Working Hours: Full-time, permanent. 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm
Cream lead the way in electronic music in the UK. Our passionate, dedicated team produces world class festivals and events that engage with hundreds of thousands of fans globally each year. Our brands include Cream, Creamfields, On The Waterfront Festival and In The Park Festival and we regularly promote artist-led tours and events with some of the biggest artists in the World.
We're looking for a Marketing Executive to work closely with the Head of Marketing & Creative and marketing team to deliver outstanding marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will a reliable, organised team player with great attention to detail and a passion for electronic and live music events.
The role requires a candidate with a range of skills, taking ownership of event marketing plans, from budgeting & planning, booking, monitoring, analysis and reporting on delivery. You will have a keen understanding of marketing technology and trends and will collaborate with our in-house Social & Digital Marketing Executive and Creative Designer to facilitate this.
A keen commercial awareness is essential and a focus on ticket sales is a key driver to success in the role.
What it's like to work in the Team
As part of the marketing team at Cream you will be integral to delivering campaigns for our festivals and events all year round. The role is fast paced, responding to changes in market conditions whilst still allowing time for more involved, long-term projects. Cream is made up of some of the most experienced yet approachable people in the industry who are passionate about what they do in their respective roles. We work in an informal but focused environment with the overall goal of selling out every show we promote. The majority of your time will be spent in our modern and spacious offices in Liverpool city centre with attendance at our events also expected.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• A passion for electronic and live music and festivals with a fan first approach to delivering first class events
• Demonstrable marketing experience in a professional in-house or agency setting
• Experience of planning, executing and reporting on successful marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with the marketing team to drive ticket sales across multiple channels and platforms
• Strong communication and copy writing skills, with the ability to adapt tone of voice to the appropriate brand and / or audience
• Experience of planning and buying digital media campaigns
• Experience of website content management using WordPress or similar CMS
• Experience of using MailChimp and / or HTML would be advantageous but is not essential
• Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work efficiently under pressure and multi-task to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and consistency
• A flexible approach to work with a willingness to be involved in the wider marketing process where necessary
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• You are flexible and a fast learner, willing to acquire new skills and develop existing ones
• You can self-manage your workload on a day-to-day basis, prioritising tasks and managing deadlines
• You are an organised, positive, proactive and creative individual
• You approach your work in a conscientious and considered manner
• You are a natural collaborator, working with other departments and stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
• You are courteous and respectful and believe strongly in creating a healthy, equal working environment
• You have strength of character with a calm and diplomatic approach, always mindful of the end goal
What the role includes
• Devise and manage marketing campaigns, allocating and optimising the budget and clearly establishing target audiences
• Working with internal stakeholders to understand campaign objectives to then deliver campaigns on time and on budget and ROI.
• Campaign planning & executing. Coordinating marketing timeline with internal teams, artists and management with particular focus on online content.
• Working with advertising agencies, local promotion teams and venues to deliver campaigns with an emphasis on digital marketing and OOH.
• Helping to build and provide measurements associated with the performance of all campaigns and ensuring the results and learning's drive future campaigns
• Offer creative recommendations, based on campaign performance, and offer solutions to improve outcomes
• Develop detailed briefs for internal design teams to produce industry-leading creative/campaigns.
• Supporting the Head of Marketing in the day-to-day management of all events
• Communicating with internal stakeholders and third parties, including working directly with agencies and partners
• Collate marketing assets to review and submit to external stakeholders for approval and distribution
• Ensure all website/app content is up to date and relevant
• Work with internal teams and Live Nation Digital Team to coordinate and build websites
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with event film crews pre, during and post event to deliver video content and edits.
• Coordinating the creation video content at key events
• Work with the Head of Marketing & Creative to devise event feedback surveys and present the results to the respective departments
• Partnerships coordination
- work with Live Nation partnership team to ensure partnership marketing requirements are met, including sharing scheduling key marketing assets with relevant teams
• A flexible approach in undertaking additional responsibilities when required and as determined by the Head of Marketing & Creative
Key Working Dates outside of regular hours
You will be required to attend the following confirmed events plus any other events not yet confirmed:
On The Waterfront (event dates 20th June – 23rd June 2024) – Attendance at each of the event days, working extended hours on site. Event TBC – (event date 6th July 2024) In The Park Festival Liverpool – (event dates 12th – 14th July 2024) Creamfields – Cheshire (event dates 22nd – 25th August 2024) – working on site for the the week before and the whole of event week and extended hours on event days.
Cream Global Ltd. is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14TH FEBRUARY 2024. We reserve the right to close applications at anytime.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0jx8j-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.