The Director of Marketing will be responsible for advertising and marketing of events produced by Neste Live! and for support services where contracted for Neste Live! clients.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Ensure the handling of all publicity requests including press releases, solicited stories for upcoming events, day of show photo/media requests.
• Direct the maintenance and updates of press and contact lists (radio, television, print, web).
• Ensure the compiling and sending of press releases, publicity materials and photos to writers, editors and other promoter partners as directed.
• Direct the distribution of creative spots to both radio and television stations.
• Direct graphic designer on print ads, posters, and digital needs for events produced by Neste Live!
• Manage and direct street teams for distribution of creative collateral as well as develop street strategy for all shows produced by Neste Live!
• Ensure the arrangement of artist/media interviews; phone-ins, remotes, in-studio, etc.
• Develop creative marketing/promotional plans with outside agents and managers as well as internal senior level marketing executives
• Implement creative marketing/promotional plans with local media including the negotiation of rates and the implementation of paid/trade advertising schedules.
• Direct show and non-show related marketing projects and initiatives.
• Direct digital, social media, and tech strategy for festivals, fairs, etc. venue awareness, and local market growth in these segments.
• Direct the creation of high impact promotions and strong consumer awareness for various events with a focus on non- paid media which results in driving ticket sales.
• Manage overall marketing budgets for both show and non-show related initiatives
• Build strong relationships with record labels, publicity firms, artist management, internal employees and management and other industry stake holders.
• Work closely with the booking staff to identify opportunities for media driven programming i.e. radio shows, themed events, etc.
• Build reports focused on email marketing metrics in addition to assisting with sales reporting.
• Direct maintenance and updates for website and socials for Neste Live! and events specifically produced by Neste Live!
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience marketing live events.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Willing to work day, evening and weekend hours at events for Neste Live!
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop or graphic design software.
• Intermediate to advanced level of skill in Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to details.
• Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbekk6-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.