Who are we?
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We're looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our Concerts Analytics team. As a member of our Marketing Analytics vertical, this role will leverage data and analysis to influence Marketing and Media spend across our Tours.
The ideal candidate is curious, creative, and excited to make an impact. You are focused on driving insights - pulling data, building dashboards, and creating recommendations
• Pulling campaign performance data from our data lake and summarizing findings for Tour leadership & clients.
• Perform deep-dives of marketing campaigns and sales cycles to inform on sale and closing strategies.
• Create PowerPoint presentations and visualizations, transforming data into actionable insights.
• Build Tableau dashboards and reports to track ongoing execution and performance.
• Query our customer database to identify audience sizes or target segments.
• Measure ROI of online and offline marketing campaigns.
• Work with Data Engineers, Ad Tech, and other Analysts to curate our Marketing data lake.
• Automate repetitive tasks and reporting.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of experience in a marketing analytics role
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with SQL or querying large datasets
• Experience with BI reporting & Dashboard Tools (Tableau a plus, Business Objects a plus)
• Experience reporting on Digital Marketing performance (search, email, social, programmatic display, etc.)
• Experience with Google Analytics (or comparable Tool)
• Experience with a CDP or marketing attribution
• Experience with Databricks
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93pkk-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.