Manager - Analytics
Beverly Hills, CA
The Marketing Analytics Manager is a key member of our Marketing Analytics vertical. The role will report to the Director – Marketing Analytics, and will collaborate cross-functionally with Marketers, Analytics, and Data Services.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, strategic thinker, who is comfortable sitting at the intersection of data + disruption.
Turning raw data into insights, this role will support strategic decision making within the marketing organization. An understanding of marketing technology, digital attribution, paid media, and audience segmentation will be critical to success.
• Create dashboards, reports, and presentations, transforming marketing & campaign data into actionable insights.
• Perform deep-dives of marketing campaigns and sales cycles to inform on sale and closing strategies.
• Work with data engineers and analysts to curate and maintain our marketing data lake.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tests across online and offline media.
• Partner with data engineers on third-party Artist and Audience data pipelines.
• Develop and implement strategies to automate repetitive tasks and reporting.
• Deliver insights to internal teams based on quantitative analysis in line with industry best practices.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of experience in a marketing analytics role
• Experience in the digital media space a must
• Experience with a CDP or marketing attribution
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency with BI reporting & Tableau (in addition to other similar programs and platforms)
• Experience with Google Analytics (in addition to other similar programs and platforms)
• Experience with SQL
• Experience partnering with technical and business teams to create requirements for new data pipelines
• Experience translating business requirements into models built by data scientists
• Experience in a highly visible strategic role
• You have a passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5ke2e-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.