Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells, and manages the company's national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Manager/Director of Regional Sales Strategy who will identify opportunities and initiate projects that drive results against defined strategic goals. This position is critical to identifying, understanding, and creating short and long-term strategic plans for the full spectrum of regional brand partnership challenges – including analysis of new categories and partner opportunities to drive new business, analyzing fair share of spend in the market, how we deliver and measure partner value, etc. Our ideal candidate will have experience in management consulting, brand marketing, data, or technology and have an intimate knowledge of the regional brand sponsorship landscape - or the ability to dive deep and quickly be immersed. The individual will report directly to the Head of Venue Sales.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Be a thought leader and partner to the Regional Sales team
• Working at the regional level, this individual will be the subject matter expert in the local music, entertainment, and marketing/sponsorship landscape - identifying macro level trends and translating that into sales and partnership strategy.
• Working closely with the Media and Sponsorship sales leadership team, the Director of Regional Sales Strategy will drive growth plans for net new business, existing partner upsells, and protect and grow key brand partnerships that are entering renewal cycles.
• Develop strategic growth plans, including data analysis, scenario evaluation, and short/long term implications to optimize revenue
• Own planning and execution of strategic projects, being able to multitask and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Learn and regularly align with stakeholders to understand/identity/assess/solve challenges
• Quickly become immersed in regional and cultural nuances within the marketing and sponsorship environment
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 5+ years of work experience, preferably at a management consulting firm or within brand marketing
• Ability to break down difficult problems into solvable tasks
• MBA (or equivalent graduate degree) preferred
• Advanced experience in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal skills/EQ
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting, and search firms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p4e7-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.