Title: Manager, Content Design (Sports)
Location: New York, NY (Full-Time, On-Site)
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Manager, Content Design (Sports). This position reports to the Senior Manager of Digital Content and serves as a key member of the Digital Sports Team. This role will assist in the development & creation of engaging video and creative content for our athlete's digital channels. The incumbent will be responsible for helping elevate the visual manifestation of and storytelling around each client's brand. The position will utilize platforms such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, After Effects & Media Encoder products to develop video and creative content for a variety of use cases. The individual will be expected to demonstrate strong shooting & editing capabilities and showcase a portfolio of their prior work.
• Conceptualize, shoot, and edit deliverables for RNS O&O and talents' social channels
• Develop new ideas, storyboard and pitch creative video solutions for production
• Create unique graphics and videos for RNS O&O and talents' social channels
• Adopt talent tone to manage asset needs, with particular emphasis on analytical growth through unique and engaging content, guaranteeing authenticity of style
• Develop content ideas that support positive growth of talent social media profile, in line with brand strategy
• Work closely with Sports digital team on producing relevant assets for amplification around talents' key moments of activity, referring to strategic calendar
• Research and monitor activity of competitors and engage in industry conversation to identify best practices
• Work closely with Digital Marketing & Strategy team on asset needs for client announcements and wider agency philanthropic activities
• Manage creation, curation and updating of material for internal and external usage, including but not limited to storyboards, pitch decks, recaps, etc.
• Develop concepts and graphics in relation to talent logos and websites
• Minimum 2-3 years working within a design department or other creative team environment
• Extreme attention to detail and consistency
• Strong skill set in Graphic Design Curation and Adobe Creative Cloud Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of visual design, knowledge of layout, color, typography theory
• Must have excellent written and verbally communications skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Possess strong knowledge and passion of the Sports industry, and future trends/opportunities shaping it
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot are a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqz49z-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.