Manager - Marketing Analytics
Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Analytics Manager is a high-impact role that works directly with leadership of the Touring and Talent Departments. The position will report to the Director – Analytics, and will be responsible for analyses, reporting, and insights to support promoters and Artist clients across the globe.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable sitting at the intersection of data + disruption.
This highly visible position will be interfacing directly with executives and Live Nation clients, so excellent communication skills are a must.
• Be a thought leader within the Talent Analytics department – a dedicated vertical of the Insights & Analytics team.
• Support Touring and Talent leadership on high-impact projects, models, and analyses.
• Create actionable reporting and dashboards.
• Deliver insights to internal and external clients based on quantitative analysis in line with industry best practices.
• Develop and implement strategies to automate repetitive tasks and reporting.
• Partner with data engineers on Artist data pipelines, leveraging third-party data and APIs.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of experience in a highly visible analytics role
• Excellent communication skills – must be able to distill data into actionable insights
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency with BI reporting & Tableau (in addition to other similar programs and platforms)
• Ability to solve complex problems quantitatively and develop clear, data-driven business recommendations.
• Experience in the entertainment industry analyzing Artist data
• Experience partnering with technical and business teams to create requirements for new data pipelines
• Experience in a highly visible strategic role
• You have a passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8eey-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.