JOB DESCRIPTION – Pricing Analyst
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Division: Revenue & Demand Management
Line Manager: Manager, Managed Pricing Services
Contract Terms: Regular/Full - Time
Ticketmaster's Pricing team is an industry leading pricing and distribution provider focused on unlocking the ability for our clients to sell their products to the right customers at the right time and channel.
We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking, team player to manage a portfolio of live event tickets. This role is critical to the success of our clients as you will help carry out execute or implement the pricing strategy of our client's ticket inventory. In this role, you will utilize our products, tools and reporting to analyze many different variables to determine the proper price and sales velocity for our client's inventory.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Analyze historical sales data, primary and secondary market sales, and industry trends to adjust the prices of the tickets in your portfolio
• Develop and maintain key performance indicators such as margin percentage, expired inventory percentage, and sell through percentage to evaluate personal and company performance
• Maintain a pricing schedule that strategically places focus on inventory at the appropriate times to maintain revenue and sell through
• Work with inventory team and marketplaces on ticket fulfillment
• Analyze KPI results to make pricing recommendations
• Monitor real-time sales to make pricing adjustments as needed
• Build and develop relationship with key external stakeholders
• Creating and presenting power point decks to update clients
• Ad Hoc Requests
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Experience with data analytics is a plus
• Experience in ticketing, sports, or entertainment industry is a plus
• Experience in creating sales models and forecasts is a plus
• Must have close attention to detail to ensure accuracy of data entry
• Must have prior experience with excel and power point
• General interest and knowledge of sports and/or entertainment industry
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or quantitative related field
• Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Ability to solve problems by gathering information, discuss options and make recommendations
• Must be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
• Must be able effectively communicate information to clients
• You can make quick decisions in fast-paced, small-team environment
• You are comfortable with multi-tasking
• You have a positive attitude
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ye3y-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.