Awesome Job: Major Incident Support Manager
Great Location: Scottsdale or Hollywood
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Enterprise Product Support team provides higher level support for our clients who use Ticketmaster proprietary software, with most of our support being routed through our local support teams. You would be part of the larger Support & Operations team that is tasked with delivering world class support, focusing on major incidents.
Manage major incidents for the Ticketmaster Support and Operations team. In this role you will be the main liaison with our Major Incident team, Central Operations, and the field operations teans that directly supports our clients.
This role is vital to our company as you will be a member of a global enterprise product support team specializing in high impact and high urgency incidents. This is an opportunity which will have a large impact to the success of our company and clients while enhancing support.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Communicate to the internal support, operations, and business teams in timely manner with appropriate level of detail
• Establish and own communication process to our staff in conjunction with clients
• Build relationships internally to better understand organizational operation and processes
• Evaluate Major Incident process improvements for better processes and communication which results in lowering mean time to repair (MTTR)
• Participating in Major Incident calls
• Full understanding of escalation procedures and various teams' roles and responsibilities
• Assist with Reason for Outage (RFO) review and analysis
• Aid the major incident team in assessing business impact, including calling out events occurring or onsales that are impacted
• Using Salesforce and Jira for our incident tracking systems
• Participate in the management of service level agreements (SLA) and service level compliance
• Demonstrate an understanding of client and Ticketmaster needs and responsibilities
• Maintain and enhance cooperative interdepartmental relationships and communications
• Lead onsale and event forecast reporting and calls for Central Operations and Technology Organization
• Define key objectives and goals to be achieved
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent technical certificate and/or experience in a support service/technological industry position
• 3+ Years of Relevant Incident Management experience
• Ticketmaster/Live Nation or general ticketing industry experience a plus
• Thorough understanding of help desk operations with previous customer service experience
• Understanding of ITIL, ITIL certification or Help Desk certification
• Need to be able to work under pressure to resolve major issues
• Ability to analyse and solve complex issues utilizing available resources
• Handle difficult clients in a positive and confident manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Available as needed for extended evenings and weekend on call
• Strong attention to detail and adherence to a professional image
• Experience with Jira, PagerDuty, Confluence, Salesforce a plus
• Varied work hours that include 24/7 support, including off hours and weekends when our events occur
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidate must be detail oriented and organized
• Able to work across multiple teams both technical and non-technical
• Be responsible and accountable
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, in
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93v67-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.