Production Supervisor - Roxian
Mckees Rocks, PA
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Performs the Load-in of band equipment and rental equipment
• Set Up and break-down of band and event equipment
• Focus and lighting adjustments to artist or event specifications
• Spotlight Operations/Lighting Control Boards operation & programming
• Maintenance and repair of lighting equipment
• Assist with Production throughout the house as needed
• Accommodate artist/ event A/V requirements
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of lighting
• Assist with the technical advance with Artists representatives
• Ensure proper care and handling of all rental lighting & A/V equipment
• Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
• Distribute or create lighting plot plans
• Oversee and operate systems pertaining to lighting throughout the entire event
• Ensure Special Events lighting needs are scheduled and met
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist with any Special Events operations
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3 years minimum Tour or Stage Production experience
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level, extreme lighting changes, strobes & moving lights
• Able to wear a radio earpiece during the scheduled shift
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and home life. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqozwz-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.