Beverly Hills, CA
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation is looking for an exceptional Lead Software Engineer who has experience in building highly performant mobile applications. This is an entrepreneurial role on a small but growing team with the resources, exposure and customer base of the world's leading live entertainment company. You will have a significant influence on our technical strategy by helping to define and drive the system architecture and spearhead the best practices in our organization. Ideal candidate would have experience leading mobile application development involving design, planning, estimation, documentation, communication, collaboration, mentorship, launch, and support.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical and highly innovative, we want to talk to you.
• Architect and develop high performing ReactNativeapplications
• Conduct consistent and thorough code-reviews to ensure high quality, performant code
• Offer thought-leadership, expertise, and guidance to other engineers including external development partners
• Collaborate cross-functionally with project managers, product managers, account managers, designers, and other engineers
• Collaborate with technical and non-technical external stakeholders
• End-to-end ownership of projects from discovery through production deployment
• Work alongside backend engineers to assist in the modeling of mobile consumed APIs
• Review high-level product requirements for technical feasibility
• Distill product requirements into technical recommendations
• Clearly communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to work independently with limited guidance or oversight
• 7+ years of experience with Software Development
• 2+ years of experience developingnativemobile applications using ReactNative
• 2 mobile applications deployed to the Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store using ReactNative
• Excellent knowledge of Android, iOS or web platforms
• Expert knowledge of Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and the entire mobile store lifecycle including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning
• In-depth knowledge of functional & object-oriented design patterns, when to use them, and how to implement them
• Deep familiarity with ES6+ syntax
• Experience with state management libraries such as redux or mobx
• Experience with automated testing suites such as Jest or Mocha
• Familiarity with XCode and Android Studio
• Experience with software development processes such as SCRUM, Agile, Extreme Programming, and other iterative approaches
• Expertise with version control systems, specifically Git
• Experience with mobile DevOps procedures and tools a plus
• Experience with cross-platform code sharing across front-end and mobile (e.g. React.js to ReactNative) a plus
• GraphQL experience is a plus.
• Experience withnativeiOS or Android development a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.