Awesome Job: Lead Product Designer, Marketplace
Great Location: Chicago OR Los Angeles
Employment Type: Full Time; Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
At Ticketmaster, we're at the start of an amazing new chapter. As the thrill of live events returns, we're unifying our fan platforms into a single best in class global experience to help millions of fans all over the world access the live entertainment they love and make unforgettable memories.
We're looking for an experienced and confident UX and/or interaction design leader with deep research, structural design, critical thinking and leadership skills to join our amazing global team and embark on this exciting journey with us.
As Lead Product Designer – Marketplace you will take ownership of a product stream to provide innovative, intuitive and conversion-optimised design solutions for the next generation fan experiences in our Ticketmaster Global Product portfolio.
You will be accountable for achieving design excellence, ease of use and task success for your product stream whilst working with other design stream leads and management to ensure an industry-leading overall fan journey experience.
You will be responsible for managing stakeholder expectations, aligning team objectives to product roadmaps, and developing achievable schedules to ensure strategic goals and timelines are met. You will be capable of solutionizing for diverse problem sets, defining new frameworks, independently conducting research and mentoring/developing team members.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Deliver best in class, innovative user experiences working directly with design leadership, product leads, engineering leads, and various business stakeholders
• Use core information architecture and interaction design skills to take product design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
• Set clear expectations and communicate plans, statuses and design concepts consistently and effectively with senior management, stakeholders, PMO, Product, Engineering and/or direct reports
• Take ownership of all assigned projects until successful delivery and clear closure are achieved.
• Initiate and conduct user/market, usability and competitive design research
• Identify user types, scenarios, journeys, flow/decision maps and produce relevant documentation to convey this vision
• Define the structure for design artefacts to be produced and generate wireframes, storyboards, prototypes.
• Lead and participate in ideation workshops with cross-functional teams.
• Ensure Ticketmaster's brand identity is considered and integrated into all features and ensure the logical user flow is translated into an intuitive and stylish experience
• Share ownership with other product leaders in defining and maintaining the Global Design System
• Align goals, creative directions, schedules and processes to meet strategic aims and timelines of Ticketmaster successfully.
• Mentor, develop and set goals for globally-distributed team members
• Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial design specifications
• Work with the Analytics and product management teams to drive measurable UX decisions
• Keep skills fresh and be able to share best practices, technical trends and developments with the team
• Work with, develop, and maintain strong relationships across the business, particularly with Product and Engineering teams, to ensure user experience is championed and considered indispensable throughout the product development process.
• Thorough grounding in principles, methodology and practices of digital product design with proven hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. UX design, UX research, interface design, mobile app design, interaction design and/or branding
• An outstanding portfolio with cross-platform product design works
• Ability to drive a range of innovative and compositionally strong design solutions
• Fully conversant in one or more industry software, i.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Axure, etc.
• Experience working with/on pattern libraries/design systems
• Ability to think creatively and present concepts clearly to stakeholders and team members
• A strong understanding of best/tried and true as well as current trends in UX/UI practices and cross-platform development
• A fundamental understanding of relationship between good UX, UI design and branding
• A strong understanding of grid systems and layouts and/or exceptional typography and graphic design desired
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lead and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
• Confident negotiator and presenter
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Collaborative, positive team player
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the r
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj21ow-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.