Engineer - Quality
Awesome Job: Lead Product Designer, Enterprise
Great Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full Time; Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
As designers at Ticketmaster, we create. We create beautiful moments that remind millions of our fans why they love live entertainment so much. We create access so they can make their next, unforgettable live event memories. We create delight: We improve our clients and on-the-ground teams' day to day with our unique range of ticketing and event management solutions. We help them move through their jobs a bit easier, a bit faster so they can help our fans get faster to their dreams. As a designer at Ticketmaster, what will you create?
As Lead Product Designer – Enterprise, you will take ownership of a product stream to provide innovative intuitive design solutions for our next generation of business-to-business tooling. The tooling platform allows clients to quickly create, configure, and manage various aspects of events and inventory management, including ticketing concepts like promotions, pricing, fulfilment, multi-channel sales, and many more.
You will be accountable for achieving design excellence, ease of use and task success for your product stream whilst working with other design stream leads and management to ensure an industry-leading overall client experience. You will be responsible for managing stakeholder expectations, aligning team objectives to product roadmaps, and developing achievable schedules to ensure strategic goals and timelines are met. You will be capable of solutioning for diverse problem sets, defining new frameworks, independently conducting research and mentoring/developing team members.
Your portfolio showcases how you've driven innovative design solutions for large-scale e-commerce sites, high-traffic portals, or complex software/applications. You have experience with and are comfortable leading conversations with clients, synthesizing their feedback and utilizing it to improve the overall user experience. B2B, SaaS or Rich Internet Application design experience is a plus.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Deliver best in class, innovative user experiences for our clients working directly with design leadership, product leads, engineering leads, and various business stakeholders
• Use core information architecture and design expertise to take product design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
• Initiate and conduct user/market, usability and competitive design research
• Identify user types, scenarios, journeys, flow/decision maps and produce relevant documentation to convey this vision
• Participate in and lead ideation workshops with cross-functional teams
• Generate wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and/or define the structure for design artefacts to be produced
• Ensure Ticketmaster's brand identity is considered and integrated into all features, and ensure the logical user flow is translated into an intuitive and stylish experience
• Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial design specifications
• Work with the Analytics and product management teams to drive measurable UX decisions
• Share ownership with other product design leaders in defining and maintaining the Global Design System
• Understand long-term vision and strategic business goals of the department
• Keep skills fresh and be able to share out best practices, technical trends and developments with team
• Mentor, develop, and set goals for globally-distributed team members
• Thorough grounding in principles, methodology and practices of digital product design with proven hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. UX design, UX research, interface design, mobile app design, interaction design, and/or branding
• An outstanding portfolio with cross-platform product design works
• Ability to drive a range of innovative and compositionally strong design solutions
• Fully conversant in one or more industry software, i.e. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Axure, etc.
• Experience working with/on pattern libraries/design systems
• Ability to think creatively and present concepts clearly to stakeholders and team members
• A strong understanding of best/tried and true as well as current trends in UX/UI practices and cross-platform development
• A fundamental understanding of relationship between good UX, UI design and branding
• A strong understanding of grid systems and layouts and/or exceptional typography and graphic design desired
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lead and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
• Confident negotiator and presenter
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Collaborative, positive team player
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusi
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5w9m-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.