Knowledge Solutions Specialist
Location: Any City/Province, North America
Comments: Typical 8-hour workday. Rare travel, domestic and international.
Division: Global Support & Operations
Line Manager: Director, Product Solutions
The Implementation and Solutions team, which is part of the Global Support & Operations organization, is responsible for providing outstanding support for internal teams and the Ticketmaster client base. The team mission ''Support the Client, Support the Account Teams, Support the Fan'' and strives to provide excellent support while realizing improvements in efficiency, ever-changing technology, support needs and professional growth for the staff.
The Knowledge Solutions Specialist will work seamlessly with the Product Solutions team, as well as the Education team to create and maintain knowledge articles. This also includes coaching Product Solutions team members on knowledge best practices. This individual will also partner with the Management team to provide Salesforce support including; reporting, metrics, and participating in new feature testing and roll out.
This position should strive to maintain high level of standards to ensure client satisfaction while increasing client self-service within the Support Community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Update, edit and publish knowledge articles within Salesforce.
• Consult on processes to keep knowledge current and relevant to Ticketmaster software and practices.
• Maintain standardized template for maximum article usage within Product Solutions.
• Identify, communicate and share knowledge article best practices within Product Solutions.
• Participate in the onboarding process to ensure new team members have working knowledge of Salesforce case management as well as knowledge article training.
• Communicate with the Education team to assist in learning opportunities for internal and external customer training.
• Work with the Salesforce team to identify new knowledge article features, implement and train Product Solutions team.
• Participate in Change Advisory Board meetings. Provide relevant materials to the team and identify any documentation and communication needs based off product changes/updates.
• Goal of providing the best content possible for clients to self-solve, therefore aiding in Salesforce case deflection percentages.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Prior Ticketmaster or ticketing experience a plus
• Multi-lingual (Spanish, French) a plus
• Previous experience managing knowledge and writing support documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability identify gaps in knowledge
• Proficient on Salesforce, Trailhead certifications a plus
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to react to changes requiring re-prioritization of workload.
• Excellent collaboration traits that promote a highly functioning team environment based on trust, respect and cross-organization collaboration
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – ability to influence
• Candidate must be detail oriented, organized, and able to work in an agile environment
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r14x8v-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.