Neste Live! was established in 1995 as a corporate sponsorship and event marketing agency, servicing the growing music festival marketplace. After years of developing successful sponsorship programs for events, Neste added the talent buying and event production elements to their stable of services offered. ''It's All About the Experience'' reigns true, as Neste Live!'s focus on customer service and their commitment to producing first-class experiences has established them as one of the top talent buying/event production and event sponsorship companies in North America.
Neste Live! a Live Nation Company, is seeking a Junior Talent Buyer to support our North American talent buying needs.
• Assist Neste Live Talent Buyer with the booking of events (i.e. Festivals, fairs, Rodeos, Casinos, Corporate and Private Events)
• Assist Talent Buyer in identifying artists suitable for Neste Live! clients
• Have a clear and concise understanding of what variables contribute to a successful show
• Where necessary, recommend production staff, support staff, and production companies to Neste Live clients
• Work with clients to insure they are receiving the maximum customer service from Neste Live!
• Negotiate artist contracts with agents for all events
• Establish relationships with industry professionals including agents, managers, publicist, production companies, ticketing companies, and marketing companies
• Work with Live Nation accounting to ensure payments are correct and on time
• Create and grow client base list through cold calls, referrals, and research
• Work with Neste Live! clients to assist with marketing, ticketing, and production needs
• Manage and execute all Artist Contract/rider processing, deposits, night of show payments, and tax documents
• Organize and update all show files, records, artist pricing, and contact lists
• Create show and event budgets
• Strong knowledge of music and concerts, both historical and contemporary
• Settlement and financial knowledge
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Ability to travel/cover shows for Neste Live!
• Must have 3-5 years' experience in the music booking, concert, and or event industry
• Must have high level of expertise in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Neste Live! team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmjm0x-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.