WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Provide onsite IT troubleshooting assistance as needed to venue administrative, operations and production staff.
• Identify, track and help to resolve persistent issues, and ensure venue technology problems, issues, or needs are reported to appropriate remote support or service delivery teams, following established escalation procedures.
• Act as an onsite liaison with remote IT support teams troubleshooting reported issues with venue technology
• Be the onsite contact and provide guided access for visiting IT service or support providers
• Provide onsite assistance to tour production by helping to establish artist Internet connectivity or otherwise fulfill the terms of artist/tour IT riders prior to and on ''day of show.''
• Provide proactive ''day of show'' IT event support by ensuring there are no outstanding IT hardware/software issues with point of sale or access control technologies prior to gates opening for fans.
• Assist with deployment, inventory management, and maintenance of onsite IT equipment including POS terminals.
• Develop, demonstrate and leverage a comprehensive understanding of venue network connectivity and deployed technologies.
• Participate as needed with seasonal IT preparation and validation, as well as shutdown and winterization.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and/or federal law. As part of its commitment to making reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting, and search firms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwy3jj-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.