WHO ARE YOU?
You are a well-organized team player with experience in managing multiple concurrent projects in hospitality, entertainment, and technology settings. You are detail-oriented and driven. You are energized by a fast-paced workflow, and you have an innate ability to think quickly & critically. You maintain composure and productivity during times of urgency . You recognize opportunities for improvement around you and act on them without being asked to do so. You put forth the extra time & effort required to meet organizational goals within challenging timelines. If you identify with each of these qualities, continue reading below.
As a member of the Venue Nation IT team, the Service Delivery Administrator will join a talented, diversified team that supports all network and information technologies at over 140 Live Nation Venues across North America. As a member of the team, this individual will operate as a centralized resource to help facilitate continuity with internal, external support teams and strategic vendors. The chosen candidate can expect to gain real-world event experience and an intimate understanding of IT service delivery concepts as you learn valuable collaborative, operational and procedural skills in an exciting/dynamic industry.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Maintain regular cadence and business relationships with strategic vendors
• Coordinate logistics relating to technology deployments which would include equipment shipping, personnel and scheduling dispatches
• Thoroughly understand live venue environments and operations through strategic, periodic site visits and onsite event support
• Create and maintain documentation in system repositories
• Act as a central support administrator in tracking, assigning tickets and reporting
• Act in an incident response role to facilitate urgent troubleshooting situations
• Develops key performance indicators to measure and report on the health and operational stability of the infrastructure services
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Outstanding customer service etiquette through written and verbal communications
• Extensive experience working with vendors and ensuring successful delivery of services and results
• Ability to elicit cooperation from internal and external teams, gracefully or firmly as the situation dictates
• Ability to reprioritize tasks rapidly without missing deadlines in an ever-changing business
• Identify risk of missing deadlines and collaboratively resolve conflicts
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• Ability to coordinate and collaborate with geographically diverse staff and resources in both daily operations and event support
• 3+ years of working experience in a customer-driven support role
• Familiarity with procurement processes
• Familiarity with technology outage remediation procedures
• General understanding of network topology and components
• Understanding in reading floorplans and technical drawings preferred.
• Ability to exercise sound and mature judgment in complex, high pressure situations.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well within a team environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
• Familiarity with the Zendesk ticketing platform including navigation and reporting preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpew40-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.