The IT Internal Audit position will work within the Corporate Internal Audit Group and report directly to the Global Director of IT Internal Audit. This will be a hands-on position, responsible for performing IT audit projects as part of the total internal audit plan. The IT Auditor will assist in the development of internal audit scope, performing audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of the SOX 404 effort, SSAE 16 SOC 1 and 2, PCI compliance, functional and operating units, focusing on IT and operational processes. There will be frequent exposure to senior management throughout the organization, as well as interactions with external auditors. The IT Auditor may direct and review the work performed by other internal audit personnel, including contract resources.
• Assist in/lead various compliance efforts and adherence to documented policies and procedures including SOX 404, SSAE 16 SOC 1 and 2 reports, and partial PCI DSS
• Prepare audit programs, perform testing, and facilitate remediation of control findings
• Prepare flowcharts, narratives, and reports to document processes and controls
• Responsible for IT controls and all aspects of the related documentation, walkthroughs, testing and issue resolution
• Identify opportunities for enhancing efficiency and effectiveness of operational, financial, and compliance processes
• Participate in a variety of special projects including fraud investigations or data protections
• Interface and interview management and operating personnel
• The function will involve certain due diligence work together with specific project assignments
• Responsible for compliance to all company policies and procedures and other assigned duties
• Travel could be up to 20% with some International
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting or related fields
• Public audit experience desired, Big 4 experience preferred; solid corporate internal audit experience also acceptable. Minimum 2 years of experience
• A demonstrated understanding of information systems (Oracle, SAP, Linux, HR Systems) and processes and ability to apply that knowledge in conducting IT audits
• Understanding of IT audit procedures, techniques, internal control concepts, and experiences in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various businesses areas/functions
• Ability to quickly assess a situation/process at a top level, identify potential problems and recommend real 'business practical' solutions
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) to effectively present to peers and management
• Experience in performing multiple IT projects and working with varying team members
• Ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Strong computer skills and ability to utilize computer assisted auditing techniques.
• Previous SSAE 16 SOC1 or SOC2, and Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Control assessment (Section 404) experience preferred
• CISA, CISSP or CISM certification is desired
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1o5v-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.