Manager / Senior Manager Licensing
London, United Kingdom
Location: London, UK with international travel
Division: Live Nation Entertainment
Line Manager: Senior Manager/ Director
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Internal Audit Department of Live Nation Entertainment International is based in London and reports into the Group-wide Audit function in Houston, USA. It is responsible for auditing all Live Nation Entertainment businesses outside of the Americas and Canada, being approximately 50 individual offices/locations of varying size and cultural background across Europe, the Middle East, and Australasia.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Internal Auditor who will work as an integral part of our International Internal Audit team. Confident in nature, the successful candidate will communicate effectively with staff at all levels to quickly understand business processes, identify potential risk areas and help devise practical solutions to issues affecting our company. Working closely with the more senior members of the team, this person will evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Live Nation's operational and Sarbanes-Oxley controls and will be as comfortable working in a close-knit team environment as working independently.
Given the International nature of the department, you will enjoy travelling, as 20-40% of your time will be spent at overseas locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Assist in performing internal financial and operational control audits across Live Nation businesses.
• Assist in testing and evaluation of internal controls related to the Group's accounting and financial reporting functions in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Gain a detailed understanding of processes currently in operation within each location and identify key controls and risks.
• Identify improper accounting or documentation, research issues and make recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly.
• Prepare clear and concise flowcharts, narratives, and reports to document processes and controls.
• Help the team to develop and foster local management relationships.
• Participate in peer and upward feedback.
• Ad-hoc reviews / projects.
• 20-40% travel.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Skills/ Experience Required:
• Qualified accountant with relevant experience
• Understanding or previous experience in External Audit, Internal Audit, Risk/Internal Controls, and/or Compliance
• Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
• Able to think laterally to resolve issues
• PC literate with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office suite
• Understanding or previous experience of Sarbanes-Oxley
• Experience of working in a small to medium-sized business environment
• Experience of working for a US listed company
• Experience using Oracle
• Interest or experience in the music industry
• Knowledge of foreign languages would be beneficial
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Flexible and able to adapt to a variety of roles and projects and changing demands
• Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision, reporting findings directly to Management
• Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
• Confident, assertive and self-motivated
• Unquestionable integrity, credibility and moral character
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7n9y-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.