Experiential College Associate
New York, NY
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Supporting the multi-vertical sponsorship team through business development, category research, competitive research, real-world, Gen Z experience, hustle and more. You'll work closely with our internal sales and marketing teams to ensure that we're creating programs that use the right mix of Live Nation assets and products to solve our clients' specific industry challenges and help them meet their marketing goals – all while enhancing the experience of Live Nation's fans.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Quickly learn Live Nation Media & Sponsorship 101, get introduced to co-workers across each group integral to deal process & flow, work with any & all sellers to understand their categories and lists, use institutional knowledge to provide a Gen Z POV on what fans want to see out of their brand sponsors as well as those brands that should be sponsors. Think out of the box, find other ways to close deals that we aren't thinking about. Work in partnership with Sales, Integrated Marketing, Brand Management and production to shadow a deal from start to execution. Attend festivals & events to assist team in making sure sponsor activation and clients are taken care of.
• You will observe and react to our team of salespeople, who are responsible for selling cross-platform marketing partnerships to Fortune 500 companies that leverage Live Nation assets, which include:
• 150+ venues, 100+ festivals including: Lollapalooza, ACL, Bonnaroo, EDC Las Vegas, artist partnerships and tours, digital, social, live / on-demand content media, ticketing and e-commerce platforms.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university or recent graduate
• Ability to drive results in a fast paced, resource-conscious environment with a creative style and a collaborative attitude.
• Exceptional ability to successfully manage and problem-solve in a group of stakeholders with different priorities.
• Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj151e-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.