JOB DESCRIPTION – Integration Specialist, Mulesoft
Location: Remote (with occasional travel)
Division: GIT - Business Solutions
Line Manager: Director, IT Business Applications
Contract Terms: Full-time/ 12mo Fixed Term Contract
This role is a core function within our Global IT and Salesforce Technology department and will report to the IT Business Applications Director. This role is a strategic role for IT and Global Salesforce technology, working alongside the Salesforce and Business Applications Teams to manage and develop our Integration strategy as part of our Global Salesforce CRM Transformation project.
The Global Salesforce Team supports B2B Salesforce across the entire Ticketmaster business globally, with core teams located in North America and the United Kingdom and a significant number of work-from-home team members. We support several Salesforce orgs and nearly 2,000 users in 25+ countries. The team operates within the broader Salesforce footprint of our corporate parent, Live Nation. From an International IT perspective, the role is responsible for the development of Mulesoft integrations and repurpose existing integrations into Mulesoft.
The two-core business IT and Salesforce teams are a service organization dedicated to delivering world-class enabled technology to the global Ticketmaster and International Live Nation businesses. As such, the team prides itself on building and maintaining close relationships with business leaders as well as developing a deep understanding of the business processes and challenges they face every day. Every member of the team has a business-first, technology mindset.
The service organization ethos fully applies internally to our team as well. We pride ourselves on supporting each other, putting our heads together to solve problems, and collaborating to maximize each individual's skills and potential.
These team are tasked with assuring that the Salesforce and IT platforms and its associated technologies are properly maintained following best practice methodologies and importantly following our global data privacy and governance models, our audit and compliance policies and procedures, along with ensuring our systems are kept safe and secure following both IT, Compliance, Data Privacy and Information Security policies.
• As the MuleSoft Expert: own, supervise, and drive the MuleSoft Integration process from end to end including hands on support in all parts of the process from requirements gathering, design, developing, review, testing, and production.
• Collaborate with and support stakeholders, team members and 3rd party vendors
• Identify and communicate risks associated with integrations
• Provides guidance to junior resources on best practices and development techniques for automated processes
• Analyzes and resolves automation software issues
• Designs, develops, and implements applications or system architecture solutions that support day-to-day operations of the organization. Works as a practitioner to demonstrate hands-on direct solution application and an ability to architect solutions by translating requirements created into the architecture for the solution and describes it through architecture and design artifacts for system implementation. Includes hands on development, creates rapid prototypes and proof of concept solutions based on industry best practices and standards.
• Plans, develops and implements large scale application designs.
• Translates business requirements into technical solutions.
• Creates architectural design diagrams, workflows and documentation.
• Provides technical support for the systems by utilizing a broad range of skills and technologies.
• Anticipates needs of future technical direction and scope plans for implementing those solutions.
• Defines and adheres to industry best practices and standards.
• Define systems integrations, design patterns and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that are scalable and flexible to meet current and future needs of the organization
• Analyze and translate business requirements using frameworks into components of a modernized solution
• Reuse and enhance digital modernization assets, methods, and collateral
• Design and develop automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading practices and design principles
• Participates in design and reviews to ensure they meet automation policies and design principles
• Authors and maintains solution design documentation
• Develops efficient, well-structured, reusable, and scalable automation processes and integrations
• Performs thorough code-reviews based on engineering standards and writes unit and integration tests based on chosen DevOps frameworks
• Accountable for the testing of integrations solutions and RPA Bots
• Hands on experience on Mulesoft's and supporting development tool sets including CloudHub, DataWeave, Anypoint Platform, Rabbit MQ
• Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications (Salesforce, Azure), APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications.
• Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to On-Premise and/or CloudHub
• Experience with JSON, XML, XSD and other data payload formats
• Expert level understanding of REST/SOAP paradigm and sync vs async integration design and architecture
• Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ELK or new Relic
• Experience working with API testing Tools like SOAPUI, Postman, etc.
• Strong competency around SQL/PLSQL
• Well versed with agile methodologies and source control (Bitbucket, GitHub)
• Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as in in a team environment by using knowledge on process workflow while keeping abreast of all assigned issues
• A desire to work as part of a growing, fast-paced, and highly flexible team
• Possess the ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
• Interact well with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team in order to accomplish the business goals
• Experience with AWS is a plus
• Experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday integrations
• Experience with SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Knowledge of DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
• (Bonus) Mulesoft certifications (Developer & Architect)
• (Bonus) Automation Anywhere developer certifications preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to organize large amounts of information in a way that can be presented and easily consumed by leadership to make business decisions
• Strong customer service orientation - ability to interface effectively and establish quick credibility with enterprise business leaders, as well as support team members to maximize their potential
• Ability to travel for training, occasional team meetings, and projects, including international travel (typically 2-3 weeks/year)
• Ability to think clearly under pressure and flexible to change
• Solid analytical a
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxvj41-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.