Product Solutions Specialist
Remote / Virtual
Awesome Job: Instructional Designer
Great Location: AZ, UT, NM, TX,ID, NV, WA, MI
The Global Client Support & Operations Organization has the mission to build a global support & operations center of excellence where all processes, tools & best practices are applied to all regions across the globe in order to achieve the highest levels of employee, fan & client satisfaction.
Education and Training, a vertical of this organization, is a competitive differentiator for our clients and a growth path for our employees. We seek to be innovative in design and delivery, creating content and experiences that are simple, aligned to a broader curriculum and are timely to the learners.
Our teams are accountable for quality product education, cultivating market expertise, and supporting product and feature launches. They utilize global standards across all products in the design, development and delivery of all materials and offerings with the goal of a unified experience that empowers clients to utilize resources at scale to train staff efficiently, optimize product usage, and grow their product knowledge.
As a rockstar member of our Global Education team you will ideate, design and develop what modern education and training looks like for fans, clients and employees. We are transforming how our clients and employees learn about the lifecycle of an event from creation to ticketing to event day, and we need your help to lead that.
To accomplish this, you we will rely on your adult learning theory and instructional design expertise to to build innovative learning programs and solutions tailored for specific audiences in our organization. Product adoption is your #1 goal. You will drive the implementation of education strategy against key Ticketmaster products and engage in projects to transform technical content into an engaging and interactive learning experience. You will utilize a team of content specialists, as well as use your own expertise to build complex programs inclusive of videos, documents, infographics, games, interactive e-learning, websites, virtual instruction, a blended approach, or a new creative solution brainstormed by you to support our educational strategies and roadmaps or to meet product go-to-market deadlines that you are accountable for.
Aside from analyzing, designing, developing and evaluating content, you will be self-motivated and able to identify and execute on critical next steps with limited oversight from your manager. You will collaborate with other team members on complex problems or educational needs, and then identify deliverables, and execute. You will maintain critical communication with team members, stakeholders and product subject matter experts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• You are primarily responsible for creating rich and immersive programs and materials that help people learn and that will immediately contribute to our Education strategy.
• You will use adult learning theory and instructional design principles to manage projects centered around specific products.
• You will professionally represent the Education team on critical meetings related to product education or project strategy.
• You will develop metrics and provide key performance indicators to evaluate the efficiency and impact of programs and materials.
• You will collaborate with subject matter experts and other teams across the organization and make suggestions about how education is consumed.
• You will mentor less experienced team members who are supporting your product education programs and provide guidance on learning methods.
• You will use your written and oral communication skills to edit and review existing materials to maintain a high standard of excellence and consistency.
• You will be self-motivated and ready to manage your responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment.
• You will not shy away from asking difficult questions and will constantly demonstrate your willingness to help us evaluate and reimagine education with creative and flexible thinking.
• You will create content that meets or exceeds educational team standards.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Experience in training/teaching and/or adult learning, including instructional design principles, but we are open to other areas.
• Experience with or a background in a technical field such as engineering, IT, product, or other related field.
• Minimum of 3 years recent experience in the development of learning programs and materials.
• Bachelor's Degree (or global equivalent) in Instructional Design/Technology, Education, Communications, English, UX Design, or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Proven project management.
• Proven problem-solving and strong time management skills.
• Strong analytical skills to review and organize complex source material.
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and generate creative solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written skills with exceptional attention to detail, fluent in English.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied projects with enthusiasm.
• Ability to work independently prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills to communicate product specific education.
• Flexibility that allows effective teamwork with people at all levels of the organization.
• Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population.
• Ability to ask difficult questions and work with other departments to build programs.
• Can manage projects and work independently while also working collaboratively.
• Be self-motivated and ready to manage your responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment.
• Passionate about quality and the educational experience of all our users.
• Fearlessness to show creativity and flexibility.
• Open to the hustle, able to pivot and change with our incredible business.
• Ability to identify and act on critical next steps in projects
• Experience with some of the following: Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere/Camtasia, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, HTML, Captivate/Storyline and Salesforce.
• Experience in authoring tools such as MadCapFlare, FrameMaker or similar preferred.
• Experience with a learning management system preferred.
• Strong computer and device knowledge including experience with MacOS.
• Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Ability to learn highly technical information quickly and adapt it for non-technical learners.
• Experience with visual design principles including images, graphics and video.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j3yy-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.