This role works as part of Live Nation University (LNU), a team dedicated to elevating employee experiences from onboarding to higher-level career development. They'll help to build and maintain learning content for the LNU programs that's applicable to our employees and reflective of our culture. It's important that this person can apply learning theory/models, best practices, and trends, while maintaining knowledge of cutting-edge approaches in order to drive lasting impact.
We're looking for someone who has graphic and branding excellence and can build presentation decks, facilitator guides/scripts, print materials and online learning modules to support the goals of LNU. This role supports the Instructional Design Manager to deliver timely and scalable learning solutions for a global organization.
Position can be remote or hybrid.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Builds engaging digital and instructor-led trainings to support Live Nation employee development.
• Applies subject matter expertise in instructional design and resource development, leveraging tested adult learning theories, methods, and practice.
• Ideates with the team on the right learning solutions, design, and technologies to serve a global audience.
• Builds facilitator guides and storyboards, and leverages storytelling skills to translate ideas into scripted, interactive/immersive learning content (digital and/or instructor-led).
• Creates instructional materials/media across varied delivery methods (instructor-led training, video production, e-learning, performance support, etc.)
• Assesses and implements necessary learning checks and appropriate engagement tactics to evaluate impact of learning programs.
• Updates and maintains LNU training content and learning libraries.
• Works with various stakeholders and SMEs across the business to ensure content meets learning objectives and accurately reflects Live Nation culture, business, and priorities.
• Builds in Diversity & Inclusion considerations into all learning solutions.
• Researches and makes recommendations for latest approaches to stay up to date with modern learning and employee development tactics (ex: flex work, leadership, and employee development).
• Maintains the Live Nation branding; works with the Instructional Design Manager to ensure visual consistency and graphical excellence across all LNU trainings and resources.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design or related discipline - the Ideal candidate will have specialization in Instructional Systems Design or Educational Technology
• 1-3 years experience with instructional design in a variety of modalities (in-person, virtual, eLearning, micro-learning etc.) for complex businesses with a spectrum of employee types (i.e. from entry-level to executive).
• Basic Knowledge in instructional design, learning & development models, and adult learning theory with the ability to apply modern learning techniques.
• Proven work experience in instructional and graphic design (portfolio work preferred).
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud components, video and audio editing, Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Strong presentation skills effective for/with a variety of audiences.
• Ability to present a clear, thorough content strategy to various audiences and articulate how this approach supports the learning objectives.
• Ability to consult with diverse stakeholders and SMEs within a broad, decentralized business.
• As needed, can conduct Train the Trainer sessions for audiences at varied skill levels
• Organized and strong communicator (written and verbal).
• Strong client service and problem-solving skills with the ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently, as well as work closely and collaborate with others as part of a highly decentralized organization and hybrid team.
• Experience in entertainment, live music, or related industry
• Advanced degree a plus
• Digital learning software experience (i.e. Articulate, Captivate, etc.) and learning animation software knowledge
• Experience with learning management (LMS) software/applications
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz28o7-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.