WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Works directly with the General Manager and Operations Manager to perform day of show duties
• Respond to all elevated staff/guest inquiries and or concerns regarding all shows, artist meet and greet packages, amenities, as well as our VIP program and seat upgrades.
• Work through and correct guest concerns and complaints regarding security and customer service-related situations.
• Follow up with Security and Guest Services teams to ensure that service standards are met
• Perform opening/running/closing event duties according to Live Nation policy.
• Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area and reporting any issues encountered including back of house areas.
• Keep current on all Standard Operating Procedures and be able to effectively communicate them to team members
• Turn in all lost and found articles to the Office Manager
• Required to work Special Events that are scheduled throughout the venue.
• Skills in guest relations/staff relations- Assessing and anticipating special needs of guests
• Prioritization of duties and effective communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/issues at one time effectively, with an upbeat attitude
• Read guests in order to anticipate their needs
• Turn potentially negative situations into positive ones
• Communicate well with team members and managers and foster an atmosphere of unity and camaraderie
• High School Diploma required
• Experience in a live music environment
• College diploma in related field
• Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d94v69-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.