Company: Live Nation
Department: Health and Safety
Location: Field based, UK
Reports to: Group Health and Safety Director
Working Hours: Full time, permanent
The purpose of the role is to manage the requirements of the business in terms of Health and Safety of all staff, patrons and users of the facilities provided by Live Nation Entertainment.
You will be one of a small team within the Property and Health and Safety department, working across the whole of the Live Nation estate and responsible for the full range of health and safety associated with a large and diverse property portfolio. As a key member of the property team, you will provide support and advice across the business on health and safety matters.
The Live Nation estate is largely made up of medium to large music venues which are based across the UK and Ireland.
The role will require extensive travel across the UK and will involve nights away from home.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a small team of property and healthy safety professionals, for a market leading company, supporting an operational team dedicated to providing a world class customer experience.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Minimum NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
• Experience in the customer service/ retail/ leisure or entertainment sector where there is an interaction with the public not just employees
• Full driving licence /access to car
• Experience in training, coaching and mentoring with excellent communication skills
• Fire safety level 4 risk assessment qualification
Nice to Have
• Chartered IOSH / CIEH status
• Experience within the entertainment industry
• Food hygiene qualification / experience
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Self-motivated to stay on top of latest developments and industry best-practice
• Proactive, professional and personable
• Team player
What the role includes
• Communicating company strategy for managing health and safety
• Supporting the Director for health and safety developing H&S policy and procedures across all business activity
• Communicating H&S legislation across the Group
• Supporting the Director for health and safety Identifying , creating and delivering health and safety training requirements
• To assist with the administration of the company risk management system
• In conjunction with consultants, and based on the company audit scehdule undertaking regular H&S support visits and audits of activities across the company
• Carry out fire risk assessments across the estate as required using the company system
• Advise mentor and coach managers on health and safety procedures and safe systems of work
• Monitor completion of health and safety documentation as required by company policy and provide assitance / coaching and mentoring to ensure It Is completed correctly
• Key stakeholders: COO, UK Venues; Venue Divisional Managers; Venue Managers; Property Department staff
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders such as Live Nation Concerts, Academy Music group, Ticketmaster, DF Concerts, Cream, Festival Republic, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans, before, during and after the live show.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday 22nd November. We reserve the right to close applications at any time so encourage early application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn02x3-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.