Deputy General Manager
London, United Kingdom
Company: Academy Music Group
Department: Health and Safety / Property
Location: Flexible / Work from home
Reports to: Health and Safety Director
Working Hours: Monday - Friday full time, permanent
Support the H&S team with administration and processes associated with provision of a health and safety advisory service and occupational health surveillance.
You will be one of a small team within the Property and Health and Safety department, working across the whole of the Academy Music Group estate and responsible for the full range of health and safety associated with a large and diverse property portfolio. As a key member of the property team, you will provide support across the business on health and safety matters.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a small team of property and healthy safety professionals, for a market leading company, supporting an operational team dedicated to providing a world class customer experience.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• IOSH Health and safety certificate or equivalent and or willingness to work towards this
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong Excel / Word / PowerPoint skills
• Experience in a health and safety role
• Experience in the customer service, retail, leisure or entertainment sector where there is an interaction with the public, not just employees
• Experience / knowledge of compliance data bases - Evotix
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• A self-motivated and pro-active team player
• Professional and personable manner
What the role includes
• Monitor the H&S inbox and signpost information available on health and safety arrangements and guidance
• Support the organisation and scheduling of a range of H&S training, workshops and events.
• Liaise with trainers/contributors and service providers from inside and outside the institution, raising purchase orders and processing related administration
• Providing support to members of the H&S Office in the development of e-learning modules, including uploading onto the learning platform
• Monitor and maintain the records of qualified first aiders ensuring that qualifications remain valid and ensure that lists of qualified staff are published termly
• Provide support for H&S management system software by assisting with user access and queries
• Maintain the incident reporting process by allocating incidents to members of the H&S team, monitoring data and the completion of actions
• Produce periodic reports in relation to incidents, fire and training for scheduled committees and meetings
• Provide support on the monitoring of actions from fire risk assessments
• Contribute to communications for distribution to staff regarding new policy and guidance, new training and learning
• Provide support for the running of the H&S Committee, and other working groups as required
• Make recommendations to improve the efficiency of existing processes and participate in process reviews as required
• Other duties as may reasonably be required
Academy Music Group is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday 27th November 2023. We reserve the right to close applications at anytime so encourage early application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rey7w0-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.