The Guest Service member will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
• Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty.
• Adapt to customer needs ensuring that they are understood, and appropriate action is taken to meet and exceed their expectations.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take, or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Guest Services Manager.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn5141-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.