Live Nation's US Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and f ans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunitie s. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog - friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magaz ine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation . WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
• Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
• Answe r questions about common venue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
• Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats, seat relocation, escorting guests to artist meet & greets and finding lost items.
• Direct restroom and concessio ns lines, as needed, to shorten guest waiting times.
• Assist in resolving guest complaints.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting wast e and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue - this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing even t equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Report maintenance and cleaning issues to the respective department manager in a timely manner.
• May fill in temporarily with a department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
• Greet guests a s they enter and leave the venue. May also distribute advertising flyers.
• Check restrooms frequently to make sure guests' lines are moving and alerting the cleaning when necessary. WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in G uest Service and communications
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong - sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply today! Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzzxv3-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.