The Pavilion at Star Lake is seeking Guest Ambassadors for the 2022 summer concert season. The Guest Ambassador will positively interact with guests to provide information and assistance on all things related to the guest having an enjoyable experience.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
• Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
• Answer questions about common venue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
• Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats, seat relocation, escorting guests to artist meet & greets and finding lost items.
• Direct restroom and concessions lines, as needed, to shorten guest waiting times.
• Assist in resolving guest complaints.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow Crew Members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Report maintenance and cleaning issues to the respective department manager in a timely manner.
• May fill in temporarily with a department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
• Greet guests as they enter and leave the venue. May also distribute advertising flyers.
• Check restrooms frequently to make sure guests' lines are moving and alerting the cleaning when necessary.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvz8wm-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.