- Part Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionGuest Ambassador (Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica)
Title: Guest Ambassador (Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica)
Role Type: Part-Time Seasonal
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Guest Ambassador will protectively interact with guests to provide information and assistance on all things related to the guest having an enjoyable experience at the venue.
• Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
• Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
• Answer questions about common venue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
• Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats, seat relocation, escorting guests to artist meet & greets and finding lost items.
• Direct restroom and concessions lines, as needed, to shorten guest waiting times.
• Assist in resolving guest complaints.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include picking up and properly storing event equipment such as chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Report maintenance and cleaning issues to the respective department manager in a timely manner.
• May fill in temporarily with a department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
• Greet guests as they enter and leave the venue. May also distribute advertising flyers.
• Check restrooms frequently to make sure guests' lines are moving and alerting the cleaning when necessary.
• Work in an outdoor environment in a variety of weather conditions.
• At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications preferred
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 25 lbs+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk1n2-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.